This position exists to provide family practice medical care to our patient population in the Central Kenai Peninsula.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Evaluate and treat patients within the privilege range granted by the PCHS Board, and within the scope of training, capabilities, and license criteria as a health care provider.
- Provider shall apply for and obtain, if deemed qualified in accordance with existing standard procedures, appointment to the Medical Staff of Central Peninsula Hospital pursuant to the Bylaws of the Hospital's Medical Staff with clinical privileges appropriate to the family medicine services to be performed for periodic on-call Pediatric coverage.
- Be a patient advocate.
- Coordinate health promotional activities.
- Provide patient follow-up as necessary for continuity of care.
- Coordinate care with other health care providers when referrals are necessary.
- Be familiar with and follow adopted PCHS community health center standards of care.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and timely documentation regarding patient contacts within (EMR) patient charts. Charting to be done during a normal workday.
Please view website at www.pchsak.org for further details regarding the position and PCHS.
Please apply online at www.pchsak.org or feel free to contact HR directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-260-5017.